About Engaging leader
Be an Engager!
The Engaging Leader program includes podcasts, speaking programs, and more to help leaders communicate, engage, and lead with greater impact. You can become more than just a great leader; be an engager!
About Workforce Communication
Engaging people. Inspiring trust. Driving action.
We’re a team of consultants and creatives using the power of communication to improve workforce performance and well-being. We help CEOs, HR execs, and other leaders at large organizations attract top talent, fully engage employees, and achieve superior business results. Learn more at WorkforceCommunication.com.
Jesse Lahey, SPHR
Jesse may be only above-average as an amateur triathlete, but he’s a top-notch communication expert with a passion for making a difference through smart and caring business practices.
He is a speaker, author, and consultant with over 25 years of experience in leadership and workforce communication.
- Jesse is the host of three podcasts — Engaging Leader, Workforce Health Engagement, and Game Changer — downloaded millions of times by leaders around the world.
- He is the author of 8 Communication Tools for Leaders: Become a Better Leader in Every Area of Life, co-author of Gamification: Engaging Your Workforce, and editor of Making Character First: Building a Culture of Character in Any Organization.
- As co-founder of Workforce Communication, Jesse provides leadership for our team as well as strategic and creative advice for achieving client goals.
- His past experience includes serving as HR communication leader at a Fortune 500 manufacturer with nearly 20,000 employees worldwide, partner at a human resources consulting firm, and communication specialist at a global management consulting firm.
- Jesse graduated with highest honors from Xavier University, where he studied English and business. Jesse has been certified since 2001 as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
For more information about Jesse’s expertise, see his consulting bio.
Other Engaging Contributors
My Friends Rock!