Creating a Culture of Health
While lawmakers and insurers try to hold back the rapidly rising cost of health care, a key strategy for many employers is to educate and equip employees to improve their long-term health. But for most employees, health is just not a big enough priority, nor do they trust their employer for personal health issues.
While there is no quick solution that you can simply “plug in,” you can build a culture of health that pays off in lower expenses, higher productivity, and higher employee engagement.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The 4 emotional myths that are sabotaging your wellness program
- Why traditional wellness branding has never really worked with employees
- How to brand health in a way that appeals to the “felt” needs of your employees
- Why most employees don’t trust wellness vendors
- How one company inspired nearly 100% participation in biometric screenings, improved cardiovascular health by 23%, and is now saving millions of dollars each year in hospitalization expenses
- 5 small steps that make a big difference in engaging employees to take charge of their health.