This week’s top picks in leadership reads on the internet.
- How to Use Stories to Engage Prospects | Interview with Jesse Lahey
Jesse interviews with The Prospecting Expert podcast on the power of storytelling.
- Change Management Is Bigger Than Leadership
How does one lead the changing of an organization, whether it is a company, service line, or department? By changing the work systems that comprise the work environment around the people whose behavior is supposed to change.
- Want Productive Employees? Treat Them Like Adults
Autonomy + results-focus = trust.
- 3 Ways to Solve the Retirement Crisis in the U.S.
You might think it’s impossible to avoid a retirement crisis in this country, but Matthew Greenwald & Associates, the firm which conducted the Retirement Confidence Survey for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, thinks otherwise.
- Intelligence is Overrated: What You Really Need to Succeed
Are you neglecting EQ, MQ or BQ? These concepts may be elusive and difficult to measure, but their significance is far greater than IQ.
- Putting Wellness in Patient’s Hands
Sophisticated use of behavioral economics.