In this episode, Jesse explains what it means to engage employees and why it is important for leaders to engage the people around them.
He outlines the 6 Cs of Engagement and shares personal stories of applying these principles in the workplace:
- Context (Why)
- Clarity (Vision)
- Credibility (Trustworthiness)
- Caring (Well-Being)
- Connecting (Relationship)
- Coaching (Personal/Career Development)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Jesse shared a story about Clarity (Vision) from Michael Hyatt’s podcast: #015: How Leaders Can Create Alignment
- Jesse shared a story about Context (Why) from career coach Kevin Brennfleck
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.