In this episode of Game Changer, our guest is CEO Ziv Eliraz of Zao. Zao is an online platform for gamification-based employee recruiting. It has been called the first employee referral solution that intelligently leverages multiple social networks to help you find the best candidates for your company. Ziv is an expert when it comes to employee referral programs and social recruiting, having worked with dozens of companies to launch and maintain their employee referral programs.
Together, Jesse and Ziv discuss ways to implement gamification techniques into the recruiting process, including using social networking to seek out the best possible candidates. Ziv outlines three core recruiting services that Zao provides:
- Social network mapping to help employees match open positions with potential job candidates among their Facebook and LinkedIn connections
- Referral rewards program for non-employees
- Gamification of traditional employee referral programs
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Zao’s website: Zao.com
- Follow Ziv on Twitter: @ziveliraz
- Follow Zao on Twitter: @zaodotcom
- Zao’s webinar: Gamification for Employee Referral Program Engagement
- For a deeper discussion of the topics covered in this episode, check out our LinkedIn group at engagingleader.com/group
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.
For the transcript of this episode: Winning the Recruiting Game | with Ziv Eliraz of Zao