MindTickle enables businesses, trainers and individuals to transform their existing online content (presentation slides, videos, and documents) into an interactive learning experience. MindTickle engages the learner and makes learning efficient, effective and delightful through a unique combination of gamification elements and social tools.
Mohit Garg is the Co-Founder of MindTickle. Prior to co-founding MindTickle in 2011, Mohit was a Director in the management consulting practice of PwC and was Principal at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants.
- Pre-join onboarding for graduating university students hired by HCL Technologies (see HCL’s overview and MindTickle’s press release)
- Teacher engagement in Des Moines, Iowa
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Website: www.mindtickle.com
- Twitter: @mindtickle
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mohitgarg/
- To keep up on the latest from MindTickle, check out their blog at http://www.mindtickle.com/blog/
- For more about MindTickle and their mission, check out Mohit’s Q&A with WorkBabble
- Tech Cocktail article about MindTickle: Gamify Your New Hire Onboarding Process with MindTickle
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2014 Conference: June 28 – July 1
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.