“Extremely informative and fun to listen to. I felt like there were takeaways that I could implement with little effort. Even though I’ve been in benefits for almost 20 years, Jesse’s presentation challenged my way of thinking and introduced me to ideas I had never thought of, or heard of before. Great presentation!
~ Rachel Stevens, CEBS, SPHR; Director of Benefits and Compensation; Staffmark
Reach More People, Faster
All generations and demographics – especially Millenials – now use mobile devices as their primary way to connect. Most of your current workforce and recruiting candidates already use mobile. For many, it’s their preferred communication method – and the only one they reliably pay attention to. In this session, Jesse shares practical ways to use this trend for positive impact on your people and your business. Bring your mobile device to this fun, interactive session where you will learn:
- The latest research on why mobile engagement has become a key strategy in workforce communications
- The three components of mobile engagement
- How to use mobile to better engage employees from all generations and demographics – especially those traditionally more difficult to reach, such as sales teams and hourly employees
- The three secrets of effective mobile content that grabs attention, inspires trust, and influences people to deliver results that matter
- How to get started, with plenty of examples and ideas you can put into action right away!