This week’s picks for worthwhile reading on leadership communication from around the web.
- Change Your Story, Change Your Life
Messages matter, including those you tell yourself. / http://bit.ly/VuKX0k
- Your Employees Are Not Mind Readers
How to communicate expectations, by former CEO of Campbell Soup. / http://bit.ly/VnjoTJ
- How One Key Question Gets Results
Start planning a presentation by asking this one question. / http://bit.ly/VYsy8w
- 3 Secrets to Cut Your Meeting Time in Half
Set the expectation that meetings should pay off! / http://bit.ly/VYsxSb
- What type of work is best for Friday?
By the end of the week, your energy levels are usually ebbing. / http://bit.ly/XqZ8lv
- Changing Our Tune on Exercise
Good example of framing the message for better influence. / http://nyti.ms/TkfzMS
- 4 Things You Can Do To Be a Better Leader and The Basket
Great list; I never saw baskets that way. / http://goo.gl/WOyEV
- Who Has the “Why”?
Engaged employees take responsibility for their careers, success, & fulfillment. / http://bit.ly/Wzu1B8 via @timothyrclark