This week’s top picks in leadership reads on the internet.
- Adding Competition Increases Chances You’ll Lose Weight
Which is a more effective motivator: incentives or games?
- 5 Ways To Partner With a Huge Corporation Without Losing Your Soul
This caught my eye because we work with big companies daily.
- The Dark Side of Gamification
When poorly designed, it feels like an extrinsic gimmick. “I don’t need to be motivated.”
- Difficult Messages Made Easy in the Workplace
“Made easy” is an overstatement, but this is still a good checklist.
- 7 Ways Transformational Leaders Are Different
Great list! Short read, but a lot to think about.
- Business Literacy on the Front Lines
New study flies in face of others about importance of vision.