This week’s top picks in leadership reading from around the web.
- The Neuroscience At The Heart Of Learning And Leading
It pays to care, widely and deeply. Scientific data plus financial outcomes shows emotional intelligence (EQ) is smart business.
- New Leader Tuesday-10 Things I Learned the Hard Way About Leading
This list nails it! Which of these 10 have you learned “the hard way”?
- Leadership Is More than Interpersonal Skills
Intriguing look at interpersonal leadership versus what could be called system leadership.
- HR Technology: A Revolution for The World of Work
Good article, but I vote we stop using the word “visceral”.
- The 7 Ways Successful People Approach Their Work
The most successful among us have developed work habits that have helped them reach the top. Learn what they are — and which one is the most important.
- 89 Business Cliches That Will Get Any MBA Promoted And Make Them Totally Useless
Haven’t read this yet? Step up to the plate! It’s a fun read … low-hanging fruit to make you feel like you accomplished something this week. Which is your fave?