This week’s top picks in leadership reading from around the web.
- Job Titles Aren’t That Important
Interesting take on the “skills gap” that managers and HR keep talking about.
- Dictation – Online Speech Recognition
I’ve been reasonably happy with Dragon Dictate desktop software, but this Dictation online tool looks worth a try.
- It’s Time to Give “Tri-Branding” a Try
Afraid employees will use social media to bad-mouth you? This article by Bob Kelleher may change your perspective.
- The 7 Ways Successful People Approach Their Work
Knowledge workers spend 28 percent of their time wading through email inboxes? Ouch, for most roles that’s not real work!
- How Google Glass Works
Very funny! (But also informative.)
- Why Your Enterprise Social Platform Is Not a Solution for Video
Do you have an enterprise YouTube-type solution?