Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Jesse and guest Abby Green from HealthCheck360 discuss how to combine wellness initiatives and medical management to drive health improvement and reduce overall benefit costs.
HealthCheck360 is a health risk management company focused on reducing medical costs, worker’s compensation claims, and absenteeism, while increasing employee morale and productivity. HealthCheck360 provides biometric measurements, targeted communications and wellness events, and health coaching to help employees improve their health condition.
In conjunction with HealthCheck360, its sister company HealthCorp provides medical management services to improve patient compliance and accountability.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- HealthCheck360 website: HealthCheck360.com
- HealthCorp website: www.cottinghambutler.com/benefit-solutions/medical-management/
- LinkedIN: www.linkedin.com/pub/abby-green-mph-ches/22/a86/727
- Quick demonstration of HealthCheck360 interactive web portal
- Phone: (608) 609-6047
- Email: Abby.Green@HealthCheck360.com
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.