In episode 006, Jesse outlined the three primary motives — Achievement, Affiliation, and Impact. He shared that for any leader or influential person, Impact is the most powerful motive.
In this episode, Jesse explores the question, is it enough to have Impact thought patterns? The answer is that it used to be, but research has shown that for the last decade or so, the leaders who are most successful are those who practice Interactive Impact. In this episode, Jesse discusses the importance of Interactive Impact and becoming an interactive leader by exploring the questions:
- What is interactive leadership?
- How do you become an interactive leader?
- Is interactive leadership important only in business, or also in our personal lives and family situations?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Workshop: For a detailed description of Burnham Rosen Group’s workshop, go to www.burnhamrosen.com/IL.html or contact [email protected] for more information.
- Blog Post: Thought Patterns of a Great Leader
- Blog Post: Don’t Get Stuck at the Wrong Stage of Leadership
- Podcast: 006: The Impact Motive
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.