Gamification and mobile technology can both make it easier for employees to use their benefits, and provide the motivation to make it what they want to do. In past episodes of Game Changer, we’ve looked at some gamified applications related to certain health benefits – such as episode 3 with UnitedHealth, episode 7 with Movable, and episode 11 with Mindbloom. Today, we’re looking at MacroLife and its creators say it integrates not just health care but a wide range of employee benefits.
MacroLife is a new gamified benefits solution from ACI Specialty Benefits, one of the 10 largest providers in the US of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, as well as wellness, work/life, concierge, and student assistance services.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Video about MacroLife: acieap.com/gameofbenefits
- Video about ACI: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5ClfeyLv8
- MacroLife website: www.acimacrolife.com
- ACI Website: http://www.acispecialtybenefits.com
- Twitter: @ACISpecBenefits
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aci-specialty-benefits
- Facebook www.facebook.com/ACISpecialtyBenefits
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.