For several years, recruiting has been one of the business processes that has best leveraged the potential of gamification. According to a recent article in HR Magazine, gamification can be an effective strategy for talent acquisition because of the power to:
- Trigger interest in job openings,
- Enable (and reward) current employees to easily share job openings with their external network and get feedback on their contacts’ progress during the recruiting process,
- Project an innovative image of the employer,
- Give candidates a realistic preview of the job, and
- Predict applicants’ future job performance.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Previously discussed on GameChanger:
Additional gamification resources profiled by HR Magazine:
To stay up on the latest news and trends in employee gamification, join the Game Changer group on LinkedIn.
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at [email protected], subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.